Inquiery for your PC to fax service.

The Director/Manager (Sales)
Hylafax

Dear Sir

I'm from Dialcom International. I  want to be an authorized user &
dealership of your desktop to fax service.  I got myself prepared to have
your service & all sorts of supports. I'm fully ready to get your support.
Just now tell me what to do through your supports service. Please give me
the solutions.

I'm very much eager to be your client in Bangladesh. As fer as I know in
Bangladesh you have no services.
We want to being your service in Bangladesh.We think our well wish for your
service well be a great opportunity for your company and our Dialcom
International.

Md. Dip

MARKETING MANAGER
Dialcom International.