Web Interface to HylaFax ?

Hello to all,

we are using HylaFax 4.0pl2 with WHFC on some installations and we are
quite happy.

We feel that what is missing from the current system is a comfortable
interface to see the server status, the received and sent faxes,
logs of older transactions and so on.

We are starting to work on such an application, based on a
SQL Server (PostgreSQL, MySQL, msql, still to decide) and PHP3
to achieve the following goals:

- store all the data about sent/received faxes and the relevant
  logfile in a database for quicker access

- let the user search for sent/received faxes through a browser

- let the user see the status of the hfaxd

- let the "admin" user remove faxes from the queue

Any hint is welcome.

What do you think?

Regards,
Luca