Hylafax works, but FAX is not readable

  Hello !

I have recently installed a hylafax server - and its working ;-)

But there is aproblem with the faxes : the did not look good.
There are only a few lines to see, broken text, and more ugly stuff.
Can anyone help me ?

I tried to figure out whats going on an checked a few things :

it seems to me, that the tiff file generated by ps2fax might be the
problem,
because, when I look at the manually generated tiff file with xv,
it also does not look very good - same problem, broken lines etc.

Does anybody knows about this problem ?

Please answer also directly to the sender-eMail, not only to
the list.

ThanX a lot
Berni