Re: Out of Paper??

Thinking more about the problem, it strikes me that maybe this is
effectively just an EOP problem as well?

After all if the fax machine never gets an EOP then what will it do?  If
its an older fax machine then it might be that it gives up and just says
its out of paper as its logic can't handle it, and the fax machine I've
been having trouble with is an older model.

I've now resolved the margin problem but can I make an appeal that when the
documentation is revisited can we have some examples for the configuration
directives?  It makes life a lot easier and shouldn't take that long.  If
its any help then I can have a go at providing some for the bits I've had
problems with.  Just ask.

Thanks for the help from some members of the list.

david reid

<snip>