Re: Out of Paper??

David,

Thanks for the note wrt my mail program.  There isn't a lot I can do about
this and you've pinmted it out before.

The fax machine concerned with the "out-of-paper" problem has paper, has no
misfeed and displays the behaviour described.  In the absence of any clues
I've reduced the speed to 19200 to see if this cures it.

d.