WHFC phonebook - how can I use this

I've tried to define a WHFC phonebook to a CSV file and to an Access 2.0
file.  WHFC, when I go into the phonebook, seems to be able to see one
entry.  However, when I try to add an entry or phone number, I never
seem to be able to do anything but get errors like:

Duplicate Output Destination "NAME"

or

Syntax Error or Access Violation

Does anyone have any insight into this, or any advice on how to actually
use this thing?  I mean, I like the idea of the ODBC phonebooks...