WHFC Does Not Work

Hello!

I can send from hylafax-v4.0pl2 in Linux 2.0.35 by issuing command:

sendfax -n -d 9999 /etc/hosts

Now I am trying to use WHFC 1.0.2 in Windows95 from which to send faxes.
I want to allow all users and hosts in domain company.com.tw to access
hylafax services.

mail:/var/spool/fax/etc# cat hosts
localhost
127.0.0.1
^.*\.company\.com\.tw$:101:xxxxxxxx:
# I also tried
# ^.*\.company\.com\.tw$:::

Where "xxxxxxxx" is the encripted password I copied from /etc/shadow.

I can also connect from Windows to hfaxd:

C:\WINDOWS>telnet mail 4559

also works.

I tried in 2 different ways:

1. Every time I started WHFC, WHFC always prompted for password. I gave
it the password. Then WHFC is dead forever.

2. If I click "Test Printing" in Windows95 Printer Manager, I get
message

WHFC-Ole Server not found

in dialog box "WHFCMON".

Could someone tell me where I made mistakes?

Thank you all in advance!

CN