Re: transmitting only half of first page (but three times)

Harald Lux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I set up Hylafax (on Suse 6.0, i486, 8MB RAM, 125MB HD) as Fax-
> Server for a small Win95 LAN. The first small texts I send arrived
> fine. But when I tried to send larger files only half of the first page
> arrives (but tree times). As client an Win95 I tried whfc and
> Susefax. Exactly same printout. I forwarded the ps-file generated by
> Susefax from Win95 to my Linux Pc at home and it contains all
> pages.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Maybe not enough space on the HD of the Faxserver? After
> installing Suse 6.0 (configuration: Minimal System) and adding
> Hylafax, there is only 6MB space left.

Maybe... 6MB isn´t very much :(

how great are the "larger" files, you´ve sent? Doesn´t Linux show any
error when running out of space?

I would recommend using a greater disk. Linux is worth to have an eye on
than just using it as a fax-server ... :)

best regards
rick
--
snail: 	ANZER GmbH - Pieperstr. 14 - 32791 Lage - Germany
email: 	rick_@t-online.de