HylaFAX+Whfc log

Hi all,
I installed HylaFAX 4.0pl2 as a server on Linux RedHat 5.2 and use WHFC
1.0.2 (with italian language DLL) as a client on some networked Windows 95
based PCs, for sending faxes.
Each user has a phonebook based on a Excel spreadsheet (accessed by WHFC
via ODBC), which contains the name and the fax number of the recipients.
All works fine (compliments to the authors!) but I have a problem I am not
able to solve without some help:
I am writing a web based interface for allowing users to access log
information about the faxes they sent, view these faxes and resubmit some
faxes.

How can I log not only the fax number of the recipient but also its name
and (possibly) the other information recorded in the phonebook?

It seems that the fields receiver:, company: and location:, present in the
different files q1, q2, ... in the /var/spool/fax/doneq are always empty
when sending faxes from WHFC.
I also tried to use phone numbers in the form "name@123456", but WHFC
rejects it whith a message "OOPS name@123456 is not a valid dial string".
Note that we never use cover pages.

Can somebody give me some help? Thanks in advance.

Sergio Margarita

Dipartimento di Statistica e Matematica - Università di Torino
Piazza Arbarello 8, 10122 Torino (TO) - Italy
Tel. +39 011670.6233   Fax. +39 011670.6238
email: Serge.Margarita@Torino.ALPcom.it  http://eco18.econ.unito.it