Re: Freebsd 3.0 or 2.2.7

Jan kristensen wrote:

> I'am trying to install on a FreeBSD system, but is always getting an error
> "elf interpreter /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found". It is a clean install.
> Nothing else is on the machine..

Are you installing/compiling from the sources downloaded from the
web or are you installing by using the ports collection in
FreeBSD?

I have done both, installing Hylafax by using the ports
collection is the easiest way to make it work.
Compiling and installing from source is quite a hard exercise
with version 2.2.7.

You could try verion 2.2.6 that's working fine when building from
source, but still the ports are easier to use.

Arjan