How can I configure Hylafax to retry outbound faxes more than the default?

	It's been a long time since I had to touch my Hylafax installation.
	Just goes to show how well it works :-)

	Now I have need to send to a site that has somewhat flakey faxes. I
	need to increase the number of retries on outbound faxes.

	I looked at the documentation web pag, but could not find where to set
	this. Could some kind soul tell me what paramter to set. It would also
	help if you refreshed me on where I need to set this parmater.

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems