Re: Printing Received Faxes

On Fri, 03 Jul 1998 15:25:50 EDT "Mark A. Brennan" wrote:
> --------------E2C7E49268A79FA05E25D2F5
>
> How do I automatically print received faxes to an HP Laserjet 4P?  This
> printer does not support postscript.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

Hi Mark,

set up a ghostscript filter to work with your printer. If you can do lpr
-Pyour_printer some_ps_file.ps you should go and append a line like this to
your /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd:

$FAX2PS $FILE | lpr

I use $FAX2PS="tiff2ps -a", but the default of $FAX2PS=fax2ps will work to.

Good luck, Sascha