How and can I change the 'LocalIdentifier'

Hi,

   The 'LocalIdentifier' is set in the 'config.tty?' file and is
usually set to the local FAX number. I want to ask whether it is
possible to this ID for each different FAX job ?

   My problem is my FAX clients require to restrict their incoming
FAX from only specified `Caller-ID' but I want to despatch my FAX
from anyone of my six modems in my HylaFAX system.

   Thank you !

K.S.Wat SSA(D)12
Computer Division,
Hong Kong Observatory.