Re: Exit status Oxb

> After several weeks of flawless performance by Hylafax,
> yesterday I started to notice several of our fax jobs
> failing with "Exit Status Oxb."  These failures coincide
> with several kernel messages in our /var/log/messages file

0xb is almost certainly signal 11, which would be general protection
fault in Microsoft/Intel terms.  Application level GPFs are not normally
output to syslog, so either you have turned on some special kernel debugging
or the GPF was somewhere in kernel code that was serious enough for a panic.

I would look for kernel corruption or hardware problems.