WHFC and "document page width"

All right, I've got some funky shit going on when using whfc, and I'm
hoping somebody can help me shed some light on this problem, and hopefully
find the root of this problem.

HylaFAX has been running with Aladdin Ghostscript 4.03 (1996-9-23) for 2
years, and I've succussfully converting documents to Postscript on Windows
machines by printing to a file, and then uploading them to the Unix box.

But now, I'm trying to use WHFC so that people in the office can print
directly from any application and have it sent as a FAX.

But here's the funky shit:
No matter what printer drivers I've tried (multiple Apple and HP), I always
get the dreaded:
	"Client does not support document page width, max remote page width
	 1728 pixels, image width 1734 pixels"

So then I go to the server, and submit the document left on the server from
the failed attempt with sendfax:
	sendfax -n -d XXXXXXX docq/doc24943.ps.5097

And it faxes through no problem...

So, why when the document is submitted via whfc does it get the problem,
but when document left on the server is resubmitted it works fine?

Is there something that sendfax does to poscript files before sending them
to the server?

Another interesting notice is that:

linux:~fax/docq# diff doc24943.ps.5097 doc24944.ps
linux:~fax/docq#

the doc left from the failed attempt with whfc is identical to the one left
from the successful sendfax.

Aidan Van Dyk                               aidan@magma.ca
   Magma Communications Ltd                 Phone: +1 613 228-3565
   Unit 201, 52 Antares Drive               Fax:   +1 613 228-8313
   Nepean, Ontario, K2E 7Z1                 WWW:   http://www.magma.ca/