Re: Truncated pages

> On Mon, 18 May 1998 john@meissen.org wrote:
>
> > I just installed HylaFAX 4.0pl1 for receiving faxes, and it almost
> > works. The images are all truncated about halfway down the page.
> >
> > I've scoured the man pages, local and online documentation, FAQ,
> > and maillist archives. I'm out of ideas.
>

> Go to version 4.0pl2, and tell us what modem, OS, and version of ghostscript
> you are using.

I did another search of the archives, and found a reference that suggested
flow control. I changed the flow control from rtscts to xonxoff, and
tried another test fax from work. This time it came across beautifully!

BTW, my mistake, I have 4.0pl2. FWIW, I'm running Linux 2.0.30, gs5.10,
and a SupraFAX 288i. Don't know what rom version since it seems I didn't
install 'cu', and haven't had the time to look for it or alternatives...
on my list of things to do.

Thanks for responding.

john-

--