Re: No Pages sent

Wolfgang Mettbach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I thought I had it going, but that was a mistake :-(
>
> After trying to send a fax I got the following message from the facsimile
> agent:

> Your facsimile job to 05..... was completed successfully.
>
>          Pages: 0
>        Quality: Normal
>     Page Width: 194 (mm)
>    Page Length: 281 (mm)
>    Signal Rate: 9600 bit/s
>    Data Format: 2-D MMR
> Submitted From: enterprise.starfleet.de
>          JobID: 5
>        GroupID: 5
>         CommID: c00000002
>
> Processing time was 0:42.
>
> Well, the fax did have more than 0 pages. So what could be wrong?
>
> The HylaFAX server is running, I can get a connection from the Windows-
> Client, I can "print" the page (=send it to the fax-server), and the
> modem starts dialing. Then I can hear the sound of the remote fax machine
> and after a few seconds the modem hangs up again.
>
> The permissions in the spool area are set correctly: all files belong to
> uucp.uucp and are readeable and writable.

Hi,

do you use whfc for sending faxes ? If so, check if you can send a
document
via sendfax to the destination. If this works, then check the fax
printer
you use for whfc (have a look at the faq).

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)