Re: whfc 0.8.8 and off-line mode

Eloy A. Paris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been unable to find out how does the off-line mode of whfc
> work...
>
> In menu Fax:System Preferences I check "Work in off-line mode" and set
> up a spool directory for off-line mode. Then I send a fax and it gets
> spooled to that directory. I see two files: the PostScript file and a
> .dsc file.
>
> However, I haven't found a way of telling whfc to send this spooled
> fax.
>
> When in off-line mode I get a new icon in the toolbar that looks like
> a DB connector (male and female) but it's grayed out and if I click on
> it I get three of them and if I click again I get a total of 6 of them
> (this looks like a bug).
>
> I also get a "L" button which displays the local queue.
>
> Does anyone know how this off-line mode works? It would be very
> usefule (if I can make it work :-)
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

there is a bug in WHFC. Sometimes the offline mode does not work
correct.
I have currently no idea why it's work on some machines and why it
doesn't
work on others (on my machine it works).

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)