broadcasting with sendfax on linux

Greetings,

I have been trying to do a broadcast to about 280 numbers. I am sending a
ps doc of one page and no cover page.

I am on my third attempt right now to send to all numbers ...

I have had a couple problems I hope someone can help me understand ...

1) how many dests can be supplied on the cmd line with -d ? I am queing a
copy for each job VERY wastful !!!!

2) On my second attempt about 40 of 160 jobs were queued and I started
getting "Could not reach server at host, "localhost", port 4559" for all
the remaining jobs ... I could not even telnet to the port .... a couple
mins went by and the daemon started answering again ....

excellent software this .....  Thanx for any help ...

mike

++

You will find highborn princes feasting there, but go straight in and have
no qualms. For it is the bold man who every time does his best, at home or
abroad.		-The Odyssey

++