Using different modems for sending faxes and pages

I'm using Hylafax to send out faxes via my Multitech Modem now
I would like to setup my ISDN card for accessing pager services.
But my ISDN card does not support fax usage and sending
analog pages to ISDN access numbers wouldn't work either.
I did not figure out how to prevent Hylafax from scheduling
the wrong job to the wrong device.

Is this somehow possible?

TIA,
tobias