Re: faxviewer for win95/nt ?

The Wang Imaging tool, bundled with Windows NT 4 will display G3 1D encoded
faxes from Hylafax.  It appears not to support G3 2D encoded ones, although
none of the junk faxes I've tried it on fell into that category.  It does
support multiple pages.  The menus tend to imply that it will handle G4 2D.

It's my impression that you will only get 2D faxes if the sender is 2D,
you negotiate it, and you don't let Hylafax do any copy quality processing.
However, the powers that be in the office decided GUI was good and Unix
was undesirable and went for Cheyenne, so I'd have to set up explicit tests
in my own time to confirm this.