Problems with diald

Hi, it's me again...
I am setting up a machine as an internet/fax server. I've installed
hylafax and diald succesfully - but running them together I have
problems. diald is running on ttyS1 and hylaFAX is running on ttyS0.
When I want to send a fax from a M$/Mac-client to the server, diald
opens a connection to the internet. What can I do to avoid that problem?

Thanks in advance,
MT