Page Width..Still a problem

A desperate plea...

Can some one please share any thing they've found on the Page width
problem. I'm running GS 3.33 and I'm getting the 1728/1734 image error
when sending a legal size document. The best I can figure it's getting
messed up after the gs conversion since I've even tried the -g1728x2846
option w/ ghostscript. This seems to be a real problem for many users on
the list. I've gone throught the archives back to 9/96 and many have
asked about this but no answers have surfaced. If anyone out there can
send Legal size documents from a win95 please let me know how your system
is set up. It might just be the hint I need to solve the problem myself.
Thanks!!!!

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
Amd586-133    32mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.1, Win95/3.x, SCO 5, OS/2
Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.1 Linux
486 dx100     16mgs    1.6gigs       RH 4.1 w/ HylaFax!!!
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page