good email->pager solution

  Can anybody give me pointers for a good implementation of e-mail to
pager gateway via HylaFAX?  We are also looking for software that will
automatically split long e-mail messages into multiple pages (up to a
certain limit, of course).  Mark Fullmer's sendpage program has most of
these features but I like HylaFAX's handling of the modems much better.

  Thanks!

  Tim