Re: whfc 0.3alpha : fax numbers over 6 digits

Phil Watkinson wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Testing the Win'95 fax client, whfc 0.3 alpha, to our own fax machines
> was fine; now that the program is being used for real work, we have seen
> the program crash where the destination fax number exceeds 6 digits.
>
> This problem was first seen with phonebook entries, which with area codes,
> have numbers up to 12 digits.
>
> The bug can be replicated, however, by simply keying in a phone number
> rather than using the phonebook when sending a fax. The program allows the
> first 6 digits okay; after the 7th digit is entered - bang!

Hi,

are you shure that with your win95 box is all ok ?. I have tested it
here with a 12 digit phonenumber without problems. I will have a
look at it, but it may take some time because i am really busy at
the moment.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@rgw-express.de