Re: 1D/2D

> And the failures, rather systematically, look like:
>
> 101462.331@some.com                0     0:00    0.0    2    2400 2-D MMR
> A.Deans@some.ac.uk                 0     0:00    0.0    3    2400 2-D MMR
> C.L.Nicholls@some.ac.uk            0     0:00    0.0    1    2400 2-D MMR
>
> Is this a known issue with the MultiModems, or should I be digging deeper?

These look like you aren't getting a connection at all.  You might check the
log directory for the phone numbers in question to see what really
happened.  Several months back someone posted some modem init commands
that were supposed to help with Multitech reliability but I seem to
have lost it.  Does anyone know where it might be in the archives?

Les Mikesell
  les@mcs.com