Faxing and Samba

Please forgive me if this has been discussed already (new to the group
but did check the archives) I would like to use Samba and Hylafax to do a
Mass fax of about 400 numbers a day. The list of numbers really wouldn't
change to often so I don't need a fancy windows interface to chose the
To: info. I figured something like
sendfax -n -d `cat /tmp/numbers` /tmp/tmp.print
might work where tmp.print is a postscript file. Initial testing from a $
prompt seems promising but when I try it without being logged in with a
shell it just fails. Any ideals, hints, or pointers to other great genius
would be appreciated.
TIA!!!!

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
Amd586-133    32mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.0, Win95/3.x, SCO 5, OS/2
Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.0 Linux
486 dx100      12mgs     420megs      Xenix, Win3.x, Linux
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page