pagesend

This is the second time I plea for help on this list, after I fought
with the sources for two days without getting what I wanted, which is:

getting pagesend to access a paging terminal directly via null modem
cable. I tried to do it the easy way to fake mdem responses in the code,
but it seems like I did not find the right spot. I suspect that a few
changes in pageSendApp.c++ in

pageSendApp::initialize(int argc, char** argv)

and maybe in

main()

would do the job, since the constructor of ModemServer and faxApp don't
seem to do anything with the modem, but I don't really understand the
code.

Thanks for your help

Rüdiger