Re: Problem with hfaxd

mlist@stonemicro.com.au wrote:

    I am installing outgoing faxes with hylafax-v4.0pl1 and I can send faxes
    on that machine (linux-2.0.22) using sendfax. I can also see the queue with
    a faxstat -s. I would like to set up a few client machines. My problem is
    that when I start hfaxd -i 4559 (standalone) on the server I get:

I don't understand your problem; if you can submit jobs with
sendfax(1) and they are sitting in the queue and you can see
them with faxstat(1) then there must be a running hfaxd(1M)
on your server;

	matthias

    Feb 13 08:40:24 sgap HylaFAX[14886]: HylaFAX INET: Unable to init server, trying again in 5 seconds.

    this message repeats after 10 and after 20 secs.
    I have checked the doco/FAQ but cant find any reference to this problem.
    Any ideas.