Reset after cu command.

I am using Unixware 2.03 and HylaFAX.

Incoming and outgoing faxes and data calls are working fine.

My only problem is that when a cu call finished the lock file is not getting removed properly.  HylaFAX removes the stale lock file and resets the modem but it seems like a long time between data call being disconnected and the reset process.

How do I configure how often HylaFAX checks for a stale lock and resets the modem properly?

Thanks
---
Ed Cooley
Strategic Concepts, Inc.