Re: Reset after cu command.

Ed Cooley wrote:

    I am using Unixware 2.03 and HylaFAX.

    Incoming and outgoing faxes and data calls are working fine. =20

    My only problem is that when a cu call finished the lock file is not =
    getting removed properly.  HylaFAX removes the stale lock file and =
    resets the modem but it seems like a long time between data call being =
    disconnected and the reset process.

    How do I configure how often HylaFAX checks for a stale lock and resets =
    the modem properly?

the config value is UUCPLockTimeout, see config(4F); please keep
in mind that faxgetty(1M) does not remove the lock if the proc cu(1)
is still alive;

	matthias