Compile troubles

I am having difficulty compiling Hylafax v4.0pl1 on my Irix 5.3 system.
Make hangs up when it can't find 'nroff'.
I haven't found this in my standard OS distribution.
I have tried to install GNU's groff which seems to contain nroff but that
fails as well.

:-(

Can anybody give me a hint on how I can solve/circumvent this problem?

Hans Christiansen

hans@ljungbergs.se

Ljungbergs Tryckeri AB                Tel. +46 435 120 40
Box 100                               Fax. +46 435 126 35
S-264 22 Klippan                      Mob. +46 70 518 26 49
Sweden