Re: Fax and ISDN

Daniel Hunziker wrote:

    Can I use FlexFax over ISDN with an Indy Chalenge S ????

FlexFAX is outdated and the current version is HylaFAX v4.0pl1;
HylaFAX has only support for modems connected to an RS-232
interface to a Unix with a "normal" async driver showing the
RS-232 as /dev/.... character device; the modem must "speak"
class 1, 2 or 2.0 commands;

You can also use ISDN modem/TA hybrids (like the ZyXEL Elite 2864I)
if these devices are connected through RS-232 and use AT-commands
to control the fax-operation in class 2 or 2.0 standard commands;

see also Q3 of the FAQ at http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/

	matthias