Upgrade

Hi, I have installed HylaFAX(tm) 4.0pl0 and recently installed the patch
and make install; setup...
If I use
bash$ faxstat -vs
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
220 zeus.buriti.com.br server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl0) ready.
-> USER mneto
230 User mneto logged in.
-> PORT 127,0,0,1,7,239
200 PORT command successful.
-> LIST status
150 Opening new data connection for "status".
HylaFAX scheduler on zeus.buriti.com.br: Running
Modem modem (6333053): Waiting for modem to come ready
226 Transfer complete.
-> JOBFMT
200 %-4j %3i %1a %6.6o %-12.12e %5P %5D %7z %.25s
-> PORT 127,0,0,1,7,240
200 PORT command successful.
-> LIST sendq
150 Opening new data connection for "sendq".
226 Transfer complete.

I got that the version still is 4.0pl0. Is this just something patch did
not change ? Is there any bug fix or other test that I should do ?

I already have asked this, with no answer so far. A couple of weeks ago a
non-oficial patch was posted to solve the problem with diacritics (i.e for
those who use HTML á é and so on).
Is there any plans to release a new patch ? Will those problems be
addressed ? I think french, portuguese users need this feature.

Thanks.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto                System Administrator |
| WebSlave !                                   Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91  B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B  |