Re: [hylafax-users] Difference between these two errors

Thanks Lee!

What about this error:
Jun  2 16:28:16 localhost FaxQueuer[4290]: NOTIFY: bin/notify
"doneq/q45" "format_failed" ""

This happens when I'm trying to send a PDF file using AvantFax 2.0.4
as a frontend to HylaFAX. But when I send a TIFF file, it's perfectly
OK.  Could this problem be native to HylaFAX or does this have
something to do with AvantFax?