[hylafax-users] Monthly report

I'm getting HylaFAX usage report every day which contains user name,
email address, how many pages did he/she sent and how much time that has
take. It's OK, but I need something different. Let's say monthly report
which will contain user information, fax number of a receiver, date &
time when fax was sent and number of pages for every transmitted
facsimile. And I don't want to read it. It should be read on a monthly
basis by our head secretary who doesn't care for "tech-no-logical" data
inside a report, and only thing she care is who spent most money sending
faxes last month.

I know this has a lot work to do with /usr/sbin/faxcron script, but I'm
still not very skillful with programming in bash.

Does anybody have this kind of script to share, or to give some advice?

Kind regards,
Bojan