[hylafax-users] Prevent users from seeing other users faxes in queues

Hello folks,

how can prevent other users from seeing faxes of other users in the queues.

I'm using WHFC as client and if I click on the queue-list, I can see all
faxes.

So what must I do to filter other users? I tried with the id-fild in
hfaxd.hosts, but no effect.

Is the a matter of the client or is there any config flag, I do not find,
that has to be set?

Klaus