Re: [hylafax-users] starting hylafax 4.3.0 Fedora first time

Official HylaFAX doesn't have a GUI.
GUI of some HylaFAX client is what You saw.

Maybe you could find some of the GUI's for HylaFAX (addons) of
sourceforge.net, and also there are some of the Linux distributions that
contains somewhat control panel (wizard) for configuring HylaFAX.

Check out the latest Mandriva distribution.

--
Bojan Stojanovic
system administrator