[hylafax-users] WHFC not working with W-XP/2K "user" privileges?

Hello Mr. Eckhardt,

I planned to use WHFC im my LAN envieronment, but then I noticed that it
doesn't work when user has "user" privileges. In fact, when running as
"user" WHFC starts normaly. It even displays server status, but when I
tried to send facsimile using WHFC printer nothing happends or I get
some error sometimes. I didn't try to send fax directly as *.ps since
we're not planning to use that "user not-friendly" option.

Well, since I don't let anyone in my LAN to work with "administrator"
privileges for security reasons, I've installed WinprintHylaFAX across
LAN instead which works with either privileges...

I hope that this report will be to You of use.

Question for hylafax-users:
Did anyone had this problem before, and did anyone bypassed it somehow?

Best regards,
--
Bojan Stojanović
system administrator