Re: [hylafax-users] receiving: logic of RTN negative followed by MPS

On 4/25/06, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Giulio Orsero wrote:
>
> >Do you know a way, in non ECM case, to force HylaFAX to always
> >terminate the connection with an error as soon as it rejects a page
>
> I do not think that there is a way in HylaFAX to do this via configuration.

Is there a function I can add in HylaFAX\Class1Recv.c++

                   protoTrace("RECV: begin page");
                    pageGood = recvPageData(tif, emsg);
                    protoTrace("RECV: end page");
        if (! pageGood) AbortCompletely()         <========= I'll add it here

That will just drop the phone line (don't care if not send proper
error to sending side) but that will clean the HylaFAX side of
connection (send proper error through functions chain so faxq knows it
failed, and the modem is hung-up properly)?

I need a quick way to be sure not to say "ok".

Thanks

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx