Re: [hylafax-users] receiving: logic of RTN negative followed by MPS

On 4/24/06, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Giulio Orsero wrote:
>
> >So, there's no hope for this file? (it's 27k)
> >

> It's probably two image files stuck into one image directory.  It could
> probably get fixed up with a hex editor and a lot of work... but other
> than that - or unless there's some terrific TIFF tool out there, no

Do you know a way, in non ECM case, to force HylaFAX to always
terminate the connection with an error as soon as it rejects a page
(ie: it receives 4 pages, then the 5th is bad and it should just tell
the sender there's an eror, ie not MCF)?
I'm ok with wasting time, my issue is to avoid telling the sender all
was ok when I don't have the doc available.

Thanks

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx