Re: [hylafax-users] nice fax logging to www

Thus wrote teknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> Hello!

Hi,

> Is there any tool which can analyze hylafax server logs and write htmls which have informations:
> -about all faxes, send succesfull, failed, retries, number of pages, telephone numbers, IPs of clients, and so on ?

I use some random python stuff I wrote a little while ago. Unfortunatelly my
employer doesn't wish to share this code.

> If there is no such tool, in which files could i find above informations ?
> (i found only partial informations)

~hylafax/xferfaxlog - that's general connection log. Most sending/receiving
statistics can be retrieved from here with < 3 lines of awk.
~hylafax/log/* - it has specific connection transcripts - in case You need to
analyze what's going wrong / how often something goes wrong.
~hylafax/doneq/* - here You can find who requested a job to be sent and any
other job parameteres. These files can be used to make per-user statistics.
--
tadeusz