[hylafax-users] issues with killtime and timeofday

Hi,

I'm having an unexpected behavior when setting the killtime for the
faxes sent to hylafax if the timeofday restriction is active.  In my
client I select a date as a limit for sending de fax, and the killtime
is calculated from this date.  But, if the fax is not sent within the
hours of the timeofday restriction, the job is stopped until the end
of it (as expected), but the killtime gets extended by the difference
between the current time and the time the restriction is over, so the
job doesn't get killed when expected, but several hours later.

Is this the normal behavior?  How can I get the killtime to not be
extended (and have the job killed even when stopped by a timeofday
restriction)?

Thanks in advance.

Bye.