Re: [hylafax-users] Problem Faxing To Brother NSC/IntelliFax

Had to source a Brother fax as we received no cooperation from the client

The logs report Receiving fax as Brother MFC-3100C/MFC-8600 but is in fact a
5750E.

Test scenarios:
hylafax 4.2.5.5

a)
3 page fax incl cover page

sendfax -2 -C /opt/iris/fax/cover.ps -U "(949) 221-1xxx" -f "Imaging" -r
"Report" -W "(310) 377-5xxx" -m -t 3 -T 3 -P 127 -d "test"@13103775xxx
/u05/iris/tmp/iout009020060415205125995.ps

1 of 5 jobs received printed a partial page
b)
2 page fax no cover page
sendfax -n -m -t 3 -T 3 -P 127 -d "test"@13103775xxx
/u05/iris/tmp/iout009020060415205125995.ps
1 of 5 jobs received printed a partial page
c)
2 page fax no cover page
sendfax -2 -n -m -t 3 -T 3 -P 127 -d "test"@13103775xxx
/u05/iris/tmp/iout009020060415205733637.ps
1 of 5 jobs received printed a partial page

d)
2 page fax no cover page
sendfax -2 -n -t 3 -T 3 -P 127 -d "test"@13103775xxx
/u05/iris/tmp/iout009020060415205733637.ps
1 of 5 jobs received printed a partial page

Partial page print is not consistent - sometime it's part of the 1st page
sometimes part of the 2nd page.
Please advice of any other test that can assist in locating the problem

Many thanks
Pete