[hylafax-users] filtering incomming faxes in FaxDispatch and %%d from TagLineFormat as replacement for DDI/MSN ?

situation:
- I installed HylaFAX 4.2.5
- I have directed our PBX to ring on the same port for numbers xxxx801, xxxx802, xxxx803
- I want to setup FaxDispatch to send incomming faxes to different email accounts depending on tel. number ending (801, 802, 803)

problem:
- even after long search on hylafax.org I did not found answer how to handle it, if the line is not ISDN
- most confusing for me is that TagLineFormat is able to show the incomming number with parameter %%d

question:
- is it possible to use the contnent of parameter %%d (accessible in TagLineFormat) in FaxDispatch ?

thank you for your time to help me out with this,
Martin Minka