[hylafax-users] Receive problems

Hello!

I have problems with receiving faxes. Sending works
fine, but I can't even call the IAXModem, it seems not
to pick up. Is it possible that the commands for
picking up and communication with the IAX-Moden don't
work? Something with faxgetty? When i make cu -l
/dev/ttyIAX I can see "RINGING" but no picking up or
something like that. Maybe no string with a called
number (like: +43.1.200) is sent? I followed the steps
in iaxmodem and hylafax README -> so I just copied the
config files to the directories. My iaxmodem and
hylafax config. you will find enclosed.

/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyIAX:
CountryCode:            43
AreaCode:               1
FAXNumber:              +43.1.200
LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    00
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          0xfff
SessionTracing:         0xfff
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
#GettyArgs:              "-r -b -s %s %l"
LocalIdentifier:        200
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           200
LogTraceLevel:          4
LogFile:                /var/log/fax.log
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command
interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use this to
supply a hint
#
# The modem is taken off-hook during initialization,
and then
# placed back on-hook when done to prevent glare.
#
ModemResetCmds:         "ATH1\nAT+VCID=1"       #
enables CallID display
ModemReadyCmds:         ATH0

Class1AdaptRecvCmd:     AT+FAR=1
Class1TMConnectDelay:   400             # counteract
quick CONNECT response
Class1RMQueryCmd:       "!24,48,72,96"  # V.17
fast-train recv doesn't work well

# Eingefuegt:
Class1SwitchingCmd:     "<delay:7>"

CallIDPattern:          "NMBR="
CallIDPattern:          "NAME="
CallIDPattern:          "ANID="
CallIDPattern:          "NDID="
# Uncomment these if you really want them, but you
probably don't.
#CallIDPattern:          "DATE="
#CallIDPattern:          "TIME="

/etc/iaxmodem/iaxmodem-cfg.ttyIAX:
device          /dev/ttyIAX
owner           uucp:uucp
mode            660
port            4569
refresh         300
server          10.88.10.205
peername        200
secret          200
cidname         00431200
cidnumber       00431200
codec           alaw
;codec          slinear

------------------------------------
Usually I start iaxmodem with
cd /path-to-iaxmodem/
./iaxmodem
the faxgetty
faxgetty /dev/ttyIAX &
and the hylafax
hylafax start

with faxstat I get something like:
HylaFAX scheduler on waterloovoip.xxxxx: Running
Modem ttyIAX (): Running and idle

with ps ax I can see:
3566 pts/1    S      0:00 faxgetty /dev/ttyIAX

but ls -lah /dev/ttyIAX shows:
...... ttyIAX -> /dev/pts/5

???

Please help me!