Re: [hylafax-users] Unspecified Receive Phase B error (code 70)

Lee Howard wrote:
André Weidemann wrote:

I also set it up as Class1, but it made no difference.

What does the session log say in Class 1?

Lee.

Unfortuantely I have cleaned up today and deleted all logs from last nights test.
I have set the modem to Class1 again to reproduce last nights problems, and as you may already guess... they are gone.

I'm sorry to have bothered you.
So it seems to be a firmware problem since Class1 is now working great.

Thank you anyway and Happy Easter.
 André