Re: [hylafax-users] Receive problems

Miletic Ivona wrote:

I have problems with receiving faxes. Sending works
fine, but I can't even call the IAXModem, it seems not
to pick up.

If you call the iaxmodem on your phone does it ring forever? Does it hang up on you? What does your Asterisk CLI say about it?

Is it possible that the commands for
picking up and communication with the IAX-Moden don't
work?

Not likely.

Something with faxgetty?

Not likely.

When i make cu -l
/dev/ttyIAX I can see "RINGING" but no picking up or
something like that.

You see "RINGING" ??? Or do you see "RING" ?

Class1SwitchingCmd: "<delay:7>"

Having this Class1SwitchingCmd is a mistake, but not the problem you're seeing.

Lee.