Re: [hylafax-users] lastDialFailure:"No carrier detected" - Asterisk + Hylafax via IAXModem

Pimjai Wesnarat wrote:

Hylafax picked up the call but I was unable to recieve the Fax and I got this error:

lastDialFailure:"No carrier detected"

Could any body suggest me what I should do?

Record the call with the Monitor app and listen for anything obvious, like really, really quiet incoming audio. If so then you need to adjust the rx gains.

I'm very new to Hylafax and I tried to config the *ModemResetCmds* to ATH3 but when I did that Hylafax just dont pick up the call. When I changed it to AT+VCID=1, I got the same error.

iaxmodem doesn't know ATH3. It knows ATH0 and ATH1.

Lee.