Re: [hylafax-users] find out number to which fax was sent to

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 18:41 +0100, moritz winterberg wrote:
> the script $hylahome/bin/faxrecvd will be called upon fax is received it
> will get the destination number as an argument.

I already put the following code into my script:

<...snip>
CIDNUMBER="$5"
CIDNAME="$6"
DESTINATION="$7"

echo "$DESTINATION" >> /var/spool/hylafax/log/rcvd.log
<...snip>

but all i got was "123" which cant be a tele number i guess.
Did you mean this argument?